- Sodium vapor lamp low pressure discharge tube U.
- Clear tubular envelope under vacuum.
- Monochromatic yellow light
- Uniform distribution of sodium through the balance holes which allows for greater efficiency, better maintained light output and longer service life.
- Heat loss below the lamps, resulting in improved efficiency.
- Exceptional light efficiency.
- To maintain the quality of the installation of lighting, it is recommended that a group replacement of these lamps after 13,000 hours of use.
- The operation on electronic ballasts can achieve 10-40% energy savings.
- MASTER SOX-E 26W = 18 and H110 (vertical + / - 110 °)
- MASTER SOX-E 36 to 131W = P20 (horizontal + / -20 °)