Calculation for the purification of premises << click here
Attention, germicides tubes are dangerous for the sight.
Low-pressure mercury vapour discharge lamps with a tubular glass envelope
- Emit short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UV-C) for germicidal action
- Lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming line
- Protective inside coating limits depreciation of useful UV-C output
- Warning sign on lamp indicates UV-C radiation output
- Killing or inactivating bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms
- Air, water and surface disinfection in hospitals, bacteriological research and pharmaceutical environments, and food processing industries such as dairies, breweries and bakeries
- Disinfection of drinking water, waste water, swimming pools, air conditioning systems, cold storage rooms, packing materials etc.
- Used in a variety of photochemical processes