- Compact fluorescent lamp with separate power supply
- Base of the lamp miniaturized
- 6 parallel narrow tubes lamp
- Version amalgam
- Version 4 pin incorporated without starter
- Revving slower than the versions without amalgam
- Amalgam version offers an optimal flow over a wide temperature range gradation can
- Optimal performance when used with cycles of on / off times.
- Up to 30% more light compared to standard fluorescent lamps
- Flow independent of temperature, making it a lamp well suited to high ambient temperatures and multi-lamp luminaires
- Excellent lumen maintenance through technology of the bridge.
- General lighting in offices, corridors, shops.
- Lamp particularly suitable for recessed ceiling fixtures or decorative
- The best solution in case of long periods of operation
Use of electronic ballast