POWERBALL absolute peak efficiency light
Model introduced by OSRAM, the new ceramic arc tubes of the POWERBALL HCI was designed for optimal performance in terms of luminous flux, color rendering and color stability.
Also its impact strength is greatly increased.
- Color rendering index higher, especially in the red.
- Reducing energy losses due to very low corrosion.
- Constancy of shade over the entire lifespan.
- Best light output.
- Improved lumen maintenance.
- Universal operating position.
Red in all its glory
Lamps from OSRAM HCI has always been known for their excellent color rendition. Now the new POWERBALL HCI goes even further in the color reproduction and especially in the red part of spectrum.
- Fewer components
- More resistance.
POWERBALL HCI lamps distiguent traditional models by their high resistance. The ceramic arc tubes, composed of two half-spheres, has significantly less "breaking point".
better resistance to shock and vibration.
A new design of the burner for more light
The spherical shell of the burner allows the arc to reach even higher temperatures. Moreover, loss of light output is reduced with this burner geometry and uniformity of the thickness of the wall.
- more light and less energy loss.
- Constant light
- An excellent color rendition in any position.
The secret to long life of the POWERBALL HCI is due to an extremely low corrosion. Indeed, the shell does more than creating cold spots and causing corrosion.
- optimal light quality,
- luminous efficiency and color rendering constant over the entire lifespan.
The POWERBALL HCI ensures a bright light in all situations where the colors should be brilliant.
Prestigious cities, parks, historic city centers, shopping malls ....