The latest additions to the Hi-Spot®® range, Hi-Spot®® ES111 (GU10/Aluminium) and Hi-Spot®® ESD111 (GZ10/Dichroic) with the option for an internal Anti-Glare shield, offer fixture manufacturers a mains voltage alternative to the low voltage QR111/G53 cap display lamps. The advantage of the Hi-Spot® range is that they do not require a transformer.
- For use in mains voltage GU10/GZ10 downlights, spotlights and luminaires
- For precision or decorative lighting in retail, commercial and domestic applications
- Halogen light without the need for a transformer
- Installing and changing lamps has never been easier thanks to the “turn and lock” GU10 and GZ10 caps
- Unique, patented, computer designed spiral facetted aluminised reflector
- Incorporated anti-glare shield.
- Wattages and Beam Angles - ES111 AG 75W/24° and ESD111 AG 100W/10° and 24°
- Luminous intensity - ES111 up to 3000 cd. ESD111 up to 12000 cd
- Can be dimmed using standard dimmer switches
- The use of UV-Stop materials dramatically reduces UV emissions
Directions for use:
- ESD111 dichroic lamps must only be used in fixtures that are designed for use with Cool Beam lamps and which will dissipate the heat radiated from the back of the lamp
- Do not exceed the maximum power rating stated on the fixture